Friday, May 14, 2010

15 weeks!

Checking in again....

How far along: 15 weeks today!

Symptoms: Nausea is gone , heartburn is much better since I stopped eating anything tomato based, low back ache comes and goes, round belly continues to grow. Sore boobs and round ligament pain. Oh and varicose veins!

Total Weight Gain: 1.5 pounds total. Still a 4.5 pound deficit since the positive test.

Maternity Clothes: It's all I wear. Surprisingly, maternity clothes have come a long way. There are some really cute things out there!

Stretch Marks: Nasty little suckers!

Sleep: Still tossing and turning. It seems the only time I get great sleep is about an hour before the alarm goes off. Still making two potty trips per night.

Best Moment This Week: Preparing for Hawaii!

Movement: I felt flutters again while walking the dog. Great feeling!

Food Cravings: Food aversions are getting better by the day. I ate chicken once and it didn't kill me. However, I don't want it again.

Belly Button: Still in.

What I miss: Forget wine! I miss sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this baby (5/25), decorating the nursery and feeling bean kick!

Milestones: Officially in the 2nd Trimester and over the hump of morning (all day) sickness!

How is Daddy?: He actually spoke to the baby the other day. :)

How are the Grandparents?: Ecstatic! The first grandchild for all four of them. I think this baby could be spoiled...They are all going with us to the gender scan. Prayers we find out what this baby is or I'm going to have a room full of disappointed people!

Stranger Encounters: I'm adding a new category. What is up with random folks rubbing my stomach and making gender predictions? Just this week, I had two encounters. One, a lady in the lobby of my building. Two, one of the cleaning ladies felt me up on the elevator without even asking! Both predicted that bean is a GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment