Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brought to you by the letter "B"


Yesterday, after a long flight home from Hawaii, we had an outside ultrasound to determine Baby Holloway's gender. Brent and I, along with my parents, my sister, sister-in-law April, and Brent's parents made the trek to Stork Vision in Atlanta. I drank what seemed like a bathtub of water on the way as well as a coke (I needed to make sure Baby H was awake). Little did I know, all that water wasn't necessary and I'd have to make 3 trips to the bathroom before the ultrasound was over. It took about 45 minutes, 3 positions and lots of jumping around on my part to get the baby to cooperate. Finally Baby H let go of its inner shyness and....



That's right, a boy! Brent and I will soon the parents of a little baby boy. We are so thankful for a healthy baby and couldn't be more excited for all the fun (and frustration) that lies ahead.

Here are a few more pictures from the ultrasound:


Baby H looking right at us.

I think I'm in love

Another face shot

I love this!


Spine in perfect order

Waiving at his family.

Now the fun part begins! Time to decide on the nursery and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment