Monday, May 3, 2010

13 Weeks!

How far along: 13 weeks and 3 days.

Symptoms: Nausea (much better but still brought on by annoying odors), heartburn, low back ache, round belly.

Total Weight Gain: 1 pound as of this morning. That means I'm still down 5 since the positive test.

Maternity Clothes: Just about everything I wear is now maternity with exception to a few shirts.

Stretch Marks: I noticed the first one today. Ugh.

Sleep: Most nights are spent tossing and turning despite being exhausted.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing bean's heartbeat for the first time!

Movement: I felt a few flutters last week. Nothing regular yet.

Food Cravings: I'm still having issues with food aversions (mainly meat, especially chicken). I do have sorbet every night.

Belly Button: Still in.

What I miss: Wine.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this baby, decorating the nursery and feeling bean kick!

Milestones: Almost to the end of the First Trimester and I made my first baby purchase this weekend in Florida!

How is Daddy?: He couldn't be more excited. He's willing to help do whatever when I'm not feeling up to par and goes out of his way to make sure I am comfortable. He's going to be the best dad ever.

How are the Grandparents?: Ecstatic! The first grandchild for all four of them. I think this baby could be spoiled...


2 comments:

  1. congrats to you two...or three:) i just found your other blog! i wandered how you would use the b word on your blog once babies came? hee hee. so excited for you. let me know if you want or need any unsolicited advice. i've got plenty. i like your fun facts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely could not smell, or eat chicken when I was pregnant with Gavin. So maybe its a boy! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy the 2nd trimester. The third will try your patience.

    ReplyDelete